Translate

Sunday 31 January 2016

A Day in Barcelona


I must admit I didn't realise how guilty I would feel writing this blog about our travels without our Adria caravan. I suppose that is why I delayed finishing this blog. But I will summarise the rest of our trip as we have another trip coming up soon....  With our Adria ... hooray....

Sunday 31st January 2016 

We spent a lovely day in Barcelona, chilling out and discovering new areas that we hadn't had time to see on previous trips. We started our day walking through the Placa del la Porta de Pau and wandered along the marina area.









Can't be in Spain without sampling their Olives....
On the beach

We came across the fish sculpture "El Peix" along the seafront. It's quite a striking sculpture, apparently it was built for the 1992 Barcelona Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment